Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Few Pictures

Yarden and I are watching "Julie and Julia" and it reminded me that it's been a while since we blogged. So here is the laziest post I could do: some pictures we haven't published yet. Lame? Maybe, but if you're a fan of this blog then we're probably giving you exactly what you want.
 
Yarden has become somewhat fixated on band aids, "medicine" (bacitracin creams), and claims the littlest bump necessitates basic levels of first aid. Maybe she'll become a doctor? I gave her a box of Sponge Bob band aids. She went through them in two days. 
ROAR! Los Angeles Natural History Museum. 
Mead fermenters in Portland, ME.
Yarden at the aquarium in Coney Island. 
Big Foot at the Cryptozoology Museum in Portland. It's also a book store where I found a great book of cocktail recipes.

No comments: